hard-boiled egg mold - dino
- RESULTS MAY VARY
- FOR BEST RESULTS USE LARGE EGG
- Pour 1-2 inches of cold water over egg in pot.
- Boil water and let simmer for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and let egg stand for 12 minutes.
- Drain water and dunk egg in an ice bath for a few seconds.
- Crack and peel egg.
- Place egg flat in bottom of mold and snap mold closed (some egg may squeeze out).
- Return to ice bath for a few minutes or place in fridge for 15 minutes.
- Open mold and enjoy your egg!
For more instructions, click here.
prehistoric eggs that kids will dig!
RRRAWWRR! EGG-A-MATIC takes an ordinary hard-boiled egg and sculpts it into something eggstraordinary - an edible, 3D replica of a dinosaur's skull. Bone up on breakfast and you'll be ready for archaeological digs all day! EGG-A-MATIC is built from durable, BPA-free, food-safe polypropylene.
|Designed By||Jason Pang|
We found other products you might like!
Write Your Own Review