FUNNY SIDE UP
|Designed By||John Green & Angus McArthur, Snowhome|
What you’ll need:
- 2 large eggs
- cooking spray
- flat-bottomed skillet with lid
- Coat skillet and mold with cooking spray and heat skillet at medium-low.
- Place mold in heated skillet for 30 seconds.
- Crack each egg into a separate small bowl. Pour one egg into each "eye" ring.
- Pour eggs into mold.
- Reduce heat to low, cover pan, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or to desired doneness.
- Carefully remove the mold and transfer eggs to a plate.
- Enjoy your eggs!
For more instructions, click here.