CRACK A SMILE
emojis breakfast mold
What you’ll need:
- 2 large eggs
- cooking spray
- flat-bottomed skillet with lid
- Coat skillet and mold with cooking spray and heat skillet at medium-low.
- Crack eggs into a small bowl and scramble with a fork or whisk until blended.
- Place mold in heated skillet for 30 seconds.
- Pour eggs into mold.
- Reduce heat to low, cover pan, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or to desired doneness.
- Carefully remove the mold and transfer eggs to a plate.
- Enjoy your eggs, and crack a smile!
For more instructions, click here.
make pancakes and eggs with attitude
Give those pancakes and scrambled eggs a healthy dose of attitude with Fred's CRACK A SMILE emoji silicone mold. It makes four different edible emotions - happy, angry, surprised, and straight-faced. Heat-resistant, food-safe 100% pure silicone mold is easy to use and wash. Recipes and instructions included.
|Designed By||Liz Goulet Dubois, Fred Studio|
We found other products you might like!
Write Your Own Review