CRACK A SMILE
breakfast mold - rubber ducky
Out of stock
What you’ll need:
- 2 large eggs
- cooking spray
- flat-bottomed skillet with lid
- Coat skillet and mold with cooking spray and heat skillet at medium-low.
- Crack eggs into a small bowl and scramble with a fork or whisk until blended.
- Place mold in heated skillet for 30 seconds.
- Pour eggs into mold.
- Reduce heat to low, cover pan, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or to desired doneness.
- Carefully remove the mold and transfer eggs to a plate.
- Enjoy your eggs, and crack a smile!
For more instructions, click here.
breakfast is going to be just ducky!
Look who's swimming by to brighten up your breakfast! CRACK A SMILE ducky is a heat-safe, silicone mold that turns your typical scrambled eggs and pancakes into a breakfast that's just ducky. Includes recipes and instructions.
|Designed By||Carl Mitsch, Fred Studio|
We found other products you might like!
Write Your Own Review