FUNNY SIDE UP
robot egg mold
make fun robot-shaped eggs
Start your day with a fried side of fun! FUNNY SIDE UP are handy frames that shape and mold two eggs into attractive egg art. Just place the mold in your frying pan, crack two eggs into the rings, and soon you'll have a breakfast buddy to hang out with! It's two eggs, funny side up. Made of pure food-safe silicone.
|Designed By||Carl Mitsch, Fred Studio|
What you’ll need:
- 2 large eggs
- cooking spray
- flat-bottomed skillet with lid
- Coat skillet and mold with cooking spray and heat skillet at medium-low.
- Place mold in heated skillet for 30 seconds.
- Crack each egg into a separate small bowl. Pour one egg into each "eye" ring.
- Pour eggs into mold.
- Reduce heat to low, cover pan, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or to desired doneness.
- Carefully remove the mold and transfer eggs to a plate.
- Enjoy your eggs!
For more instructions, click here.
We found other products you might like!
Write Your Own Review