|Designed By||Winnif Pang|
- RESULTS MAY VARY
- FOR BEST RESULTS USE LARGE EGG
- Pour 1-2 inches of cold water over egg in pot.
- Boil water and let simmer for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and let egg stand for 12 minutes.
- Drain water and dunk egg in an ice bath for a few seconds.
- Crack and peel egg.
- Place egg flat in bottom of mold and snap mold closed (some egg may squeeze out).
- Return to ice bath for a few minutes or place in fridge for 15 minutes.
- Open mold, remove Chick, and attach the plastic feet!
For more instructions, click here.